Nowsta, a workforce management software provider, has raised $41M in a Series B that drew participation from GreatPoint Ventures, VMG Catalyst, and Rally Ventures, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- New York-based Nowsta’s on-demand labor marketplace connects employers and skilled workers and provides tools to hire, manage, and pay hourly workers.
- The company’s technology manages over 300K workers every month across 600+ employers.
- Nowsta‘s revenue numbers are expected to grow 3-5x in 2022.
- Clients include Marriott, Garces, Footers, and Aramark, among others.
- Nowsta currently has 68 employees.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.
The post Nowsta Raises $41M For Its Gig Economy-Focused Workforce Management Software. Nowsta Competitors In The Hypercompetitive Workforce Scheduling And Time Tracking Space Include Quinyx, Shiftsmart, Fountain, And When I Work, Among Others. appeared first on CB Insights Research.