Handshake, an early career community and recruitment platform, has raised $200M in a Series F. The round drew participation from Base10 Partners, Coatue Management, and Valiant Capital Partners, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- San Francisco-based Handshake connects students and new graduates with employers and higher education institutions.
- The company’s user base includes over 20M candidates, 1.4K educational institutions, and more than 650K employers. Some of its customers include GE, Nike, Target, Bank of America, and Google.
- Handshake’s platform helped establish 1.7M relationships between candidates and employers in 2021.
- The company expects to generate $100M in revenue in 2022.
- The startup doubled its employee headcount to 500 in 2021.
- Handshake has offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.